Registration FeeOnline Registration: $0.00 - No Charge
NOTE: Please register early to provide the planning committee the ability to plan for the right number of people.
Be Prepared Before You Register (OPTIONAL)Be prepared to answer any three of the following questions during the registration process. You choose which three questions to answer (required fields):
- What is your funniest memory of high school?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What song reminds you most of high school?
- What was your favorite 80's movie?
- What kind of car did you drive in high school?
- What was the funniest moment you remember from high school?
- Where was your favorite hang out in high school?
- How old were you when you first got married & What anniversary will you celebrate this year?
- List the names of your kids and their ages.
- List the names of your grandkids and their ages.
- Have you retired? If not, do you wish to retire and when?
- Where would you like to retire?
- What would you like to do in retirement?
- In what cities have you lived?
- What is your favorite job since 1985?
GuestsYou have the option to register a guest. Once you complete your registration, the system will ask if you wish to check-out or register a guest. You can register multiple guests if desired. You will only need to answer the questions shown above for the primary registrant. Questions will not be asked for guests. If you register yourslef and decide to bring a guest later, email the planning committee at the address shown below and we will send you a link to add your guest.
Food and beverage is on your own
QuestionsContact Frank Powell if you have questions about the registration process.
DateSeptember 24, 2021
Arrive at 7:00 pm
8359 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Pasadena, Maryland 21122